Friday, August 12, 2011

A County Affair

This week I was supposed to be face painting at the North Bannock County Fair. That didn't work out. The person in charge didn't figure out where to put me till yesterday. Perhaps next year.

Last week though, I spent a wonderful time at the South Bannock County Fair. Made new friends, had a fun time and just thoroughly enjoyed the truly community event it was. It was to me, a classic farm country county fair.

I loved it.

The people seemed to enjoy having me as well! Here are a few snapshots of things I did while there.


Heart Mask!



What is it with me and those horn things in my masks? XD



No County Fair is complete without girls with mustaches.




This was a kid I got to paint quite a bit since he was part of the family of my neighbors. He was AWESOME!


All in all, a good time. I brought a piece of art to work on, but forgot the reference photo so there was a bunch of frustrated down time. I'm working on it now though! I had plenty of time to think though and got an idea for a show I'm heading up and some other pieces I want to do.

Just all in all, a great time. <3

Now to go eat before my stomach chews through my epidermis and to clean the house a bit to prepare for a mexican feast tonight. nom nom nom

No comments:

Post a Comment