Monday, August 25, 2014

The return of star shine

What to call this first post after two years of not posting.

Resurrection. Breathing in New Life. Resuscitation.

The honest answer is,  I just want a place to put these adventures at. Before, this blog was to catalog items to help me feel at peace with a time of my life that was extraordinarily chaotic.

The chaos is gone.

I find my soul overflowing with all those bohemian ideals- truth, beauty and most of all, love.

So what does one do when there is so much fulfillment to be had?

Go back to school of course!

To finish a degree that has thwarted some employment gains by being that "pursued" and not completed hole on my resume.

I start tomorrow at Idaho State University. Chosen for its location,  program and the ability to transfer a lot of credits from my previous school, the University of Alaska.

I am very excited to go. I love learning I love going to school. I am very curious to see how this experience goes. It's been since 2003, since the last time I went to school.

So now this blog will become my adventures in this. My adventures in the art that I do. My attempts to get into galleries. My frustration and exhilaration with class, instructors and art in general. And my ever-present conundrum of finding the balance between what I love to do and the confidence to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment